We are now taking bookings for our Revision Courses:
Easter 11+ course at Dulwich College 15th – 17th April 2019 (morning or afternoon sessions available).
Taught by the former Head of Mathematics from two of London’s leading Prep Schools. The course has been re-designed in response to the changing nature of the Independent School assessments. Lively and dynamic sessions covering a range of topics from the standard to the obscure! helping your child flourish during their 11+ preparation, and confidently present the best version of themselves on the day.
- Maths Core Skills: Number, algebra, shape, space, measure, data handling inc. accuracy, confidence , speed & the most common pitfalls.
- Problem Solving: How to confidently tackle unfamiliar maths puzzles & problems using ‘The Wheel of Strategies’ – the 8 most powerful tools.
- Verbal, Non-verbal & Spatial Reasoning: Advanced pattern recognition, question types & associated strategies.
- Interview technique: How to think laterally, current affairs & visual analysis
Easter GCSE/IGCSE Revision booster courses at Dulwich College 8th – 17th April (morning or afternoon sessions available).
Expert teachers from London’s leading Independent schools delivering grade boosting intensive small group revision courses. Past papers, exam technique, practice & revision tips. A pre-course questionnaire will further identify your specific requirements and areas that might require attention.
- Maths (higher & lower): 8th – 10th April
- Eng Language: 15th – 17th April
- Eng Literature: 15th – 17th
- Small group of 8 – 10 students
Please call 0208 883 2519 or email the team firstname.lastname@example.org for a more detailed description of courses and availability – early booking is essential.